Elopements at Old Town Bluffton Inn
Congratulations on your recent engagement! Weddings have the potential to be equal parts beautiful and stressful. How many people should you invite? Who should your bridesmaids (or groomsmen) be? How much will it cost for everything—entertainment, decorations, favors, food, flowers, and drinks? For many couples, a fairytale wedding is just way too much pressure. If this sounds like you and your fiance, consider a Bluffton, SC, elopement instead! An elopement is an equally beautiful, less stressful way to say “I do.” There’s nothing better than celebrating with just your closest family and friends on your special day!
We’ve partnered with Southern Charm Elopements to offer the ultimate nuptial experience at Old Town Bluffton Inn, a luxurious boutique hotel. Best of all? Each package can be customized to fit your unique goals and budget! Our curated Bluffton Elopement Package includes:
- 2 nights accommodations at Old Town Bluffton Inn (including complimentary breakfast)
- Exclusive use of the courtyard for a private ceremony
- 1.5 hours of photography (75 images to download)
- DVD of photos mailed to you
- Medium bridal bouquet and boutonniere
- Hair and make-up service
- Champagne (or sparkling cider) and two keepsake crystal flutes
- 6″ wedding cake (choice of flavors) with keepsake silver server and cutter
- Wedding officiant services (including personalized ceremony)
- A newlywed packet with name change information and forms
- Framed keepsake marriage certificate
- $50 gift certificate to The Cottage (breakfast or lunch)
- A welcome bag filled with Lowcountry gifts and mementos.
Ready to say “I do” to Old Town Bluffton Inn? Get started by filling out the form below!